Feb 18, 2021
Welcome to the Electromaker Show, episode 33! This week’s
highlights include an Nvidia Jetson Nano AI-powered dog trainer,
ESP32 smart gardening board, and a Raspberry Pi Pico-based OLED
display. Check out these top maker, tech, DIY, IoT, embedded, and
crowdfunding news stories from the week!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here.
Don't have time to watch the show? Listen in podcast format!
- Using an OLED display with the Raspberry Pi Pico:
- VGA out on the Raspberry Pi Pico using only a resistor ladder:
- Machine Learning Inference on the Raspberry Pi Pico:
- Multicore Programming on the Pi Pico:
- Making a Macro Keyboard using the Pi Pico:
- Mitch Davis explains PWM on the STM32
- Browzen: an Nvidia Jetson Xavier powered mood tracker:
- Eduponics Mini, an ESP32 driven Smart Gardening board on Crowd
- Nvidia Jetson Nano powered AI dog trainer:
- Winners of the Electromaker and Cypress PSoC 6 challenge have
- STMicro have a NUCLEO-G491RE development board for the newer
- New Quartz64 board on the way from Pine64: